461 Posts in 228 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Third V6-5 beta release - 16 September 2016||1657 Views|
19 September 2016 at 8:42am Last edited: 19 September 2016 8:50am
On the 16th of September 2016 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-5) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release include:-
- Bulk deletion capability added to CVA - On the ISOVELS window the user can rubber band around a number of picks across a single or multiple locations and interactively remove these picks.
- Re-stack option in CVA - CVA will now allow users to restack the CDP or Shot gather input dataset on demand and compare with the initial stack section read in or stacked when the CVA session started, once a restack panel has been created this panel can be updated on the fly as users pick or adjust their velocity file.
- Improvement to Slant Cable Broadband solution - The initial version of OCTAVE when working on Slant or Variable cable data could generate some strong linear noise artefacts, the update in this beta resolves this issue.
- OCTAVE now added to the iMage suite application and can be run as a standalone from SegY revision 1.
- iMage Suite can now be launched from the flows tab of the launcher, a youtube demo of the iMage suite functionality and interface can be viewed on our youtube channel here :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5sh5u1dWcI
Bug fixes include:-
- Bug fix in the SCDECON module, If DUMP_WAVE parameter set to yes, then module would core dump, this no longer occurs.
- PRESDM module, some improvements to documentation to aid user selection of Depth interval parameters.
- CVA - Around the implementation of the Re-stack option, improvements to Stack on load speed and behaviour.
- CVA - Rationalisation of AGC application parameters allowing users to optimise for pre/post stack AGC.
- SEGD - New parameter to allow users to resolve issues where sample rate and trace length encoded in Channel set and General header differ allowing users to override default behaviour and select correct option.
|Go to Top|