469 Posts in 230 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Fourth V6-5 beta release - 17 October 2016||1587 Views|
17 October 2016 at 3:42pm
On the 16th of September 2016 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-5) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release include:-
- OCTAVE now added to the iMage suite application and can be run as a standalone from SegY revision 1.
- iMage Suite can now be launched from the flows tab of the launcher, a youtube demo of the iMage suite functionality and interface can be viewed on our youtube channel here :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5sh5u1dWcI
- Velocity scan capability added to the iMage suite applications allowing user to confirm velocity fields are correct SegY rev1 or NMO formats.
Bug fixes include:-
- Improvement to the licensing to resolve issues encountered with Lite and Ultralite licenses when running SPSTAT and other similar modules where multiple copies of the input datasets are made.
- MONKSUBT - Was generating Nan's when small sample values close to floating point limits supplied this has been fixed.
|Go to Top|