457 Posts in 225 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Fifth V6-5 beta release - 11 November 2016||1507 Views|
11 November 2016 at 3:51pm
On the 11th of November 2016 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-5) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release include:-
• Add the ability in the Geometry application to read the peg index field from the SPS files in rder to cope with duplicate shots at same peg id.
• Add the capability to view prj project information from the SeisCAT application, via the project pane and right mouse button selection from drop down menu.
• New Archive and Restore interfaces accessible from both the project tab of the launcher and from SeisCAT via a right mouse button selection in the project pane
Bug fixes include:-
• SMUTE – Recoded with new interpolation functions.
• RANGE module previously did not include the first trace in sample range calculation.
|Go to Top|