457 Posts in 225 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Second V6-6 beta release - 10 March 2017||1470 Views|
13 March 2017 at 8:49am Last edited: 13 March 2017 8:50am
On the 10th of March 2017 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-6) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release included:-
• New NOISE_QC module that outputs Peak/RMS/Noise and Signal:Noise QC’s into seismic trace header. Users can define the analysis window based on constant start/end time or vary trace by trace with the ADDTIME parameter or LMO Velocity.
• CONDOR Application – Can now perform additional geometry QC’s, display CDP positions and trace midpoints.
• CONDOR Application – Initial development of cross-plot capability can be evaluated. Quick cross-plot allows the user to display Fold and RMS, PEAK and NoiseQC headers generated by the new NOISEQC module against pre-configured headers (ie SHOTID/CHANNEL). Customised cross-plot allows more user configuration to desired trace headers. N.B: Condor only reads HDF5 datasets, and for crossplotting the new functionality is slow and resource(RAM) heavy, further development should improve runtime and resource use.
Bug fixes include:-
• SRME3D – Improved runtimes, and the application now self manages core usage and buffer size to prevent thrashing RAM.
• IMAGE_K3T – Improved runtimes through handling of how slaves send data back to the master node.
|Go to Top|