461 Posts in 228 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Fifth V6-6 beta release - 09 June 2017||1518 Views|
9 June 2017 at 2:24pm
On the 9th of June 2017 we completed the fifth release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-6) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release included:-
• IMAGE_K3D – beta version of a 3D Pre-stack Depth Migration module, whilst all operator controls are implemented the application has not been optimised for speed or memory usage at this stage of its development.
• Ongoing updates to the CONDOR Application
o Can now perform additional geometry QC’s, display CDP Positions and Trace midpoints.
o Quick Crossplot allows user to display Fold and RMS, PEAK and NoiseQC headers generated by the new NOISEQC module against pre-configured headers (ie SHOTID/CHANNEL).
o Customised Crossplot allows more user configuration to desired trace headers.
o The matplotlib version of Condor has been deprecated in favour of a faster pyqtgraph version. (However, this is not available on older OS (eg RHEL6); in that case usage will revert to the areal application)
o The ability to show flagged traces in the display has been added. A cross is drawn over the cells of flagged traces.
o Traces with zero coordinates are now ignored by default. (If you need to still see zero coordinate data a "-includeZeroXY" command-line option can be used to override the default.)
• Update of the AREAL application
o Can now be launched from the SeisCat data management tool and reads directly from HDF5 trace headers.
o Trace edits are written directly to the HDF5 seismic trace header and these update on the fly.
o Multiples panels can be displayed, these can be different headers from within one HDF5 file or the same header from multiple HDF5 files.
o Quick crossplot mode allows for pre-selected header combinations, while the custom crossplot mode allows for any header to be plotted against any other two.
o Panels are labelled with titles which the user can edit.
o Now have the ability to create powerpoint presentations from within the AREAL application, as we can currently do from XVIEW/SEISVIEW etc
• The HDRMATH module now be run inside a MPISTART/MPIEND loop.
Bug fixes include:-
• Changes to ‘create geometry from SPS’ so files with both channel and receiver ranges backwards now load correctly.
• Fixed the SEGY-Analyser ‘Edit 3200 byte header’ option to work correctly.
• To prevent truncation of the window title (displaying the filename), all xview and areal windows now just display the filename rather than the full pathname of the file.
• The maximum length allowed for a project name has been increased from 40 to 80 characters.
• The maximum width limit for Condor plots has been increased.
• Fixed the viewshf application to prevent coredump on start-up.
• Changes to AREAL to resolve issue where cells couldn’t be flagged on non-HDF5 input (eg *.are files).
• Added a short section to SV help documentation describing the Quantum pick method
|Go to Top|