471 Posts in 231 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Second V6-7 beta release - 15 September 2017||1459 Views|
15 September 2017 at 3:45pm Last edited: 21 September 2017 7:47am
On the 15th of September 2017 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-7) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release included:-
• IMAGE_K3T – Improved Anti-alias filtering, allowing the user more control of the applied AAFilter.
• SV writes first break picks directly into the seismic trace header of HDF5 files.
• REFSTAT2D and 3D – Can read Geometry and First break picks from the HDF5 seismic trace header directly.
• REFSTAT2D and 3D – Write modelled first breaks and statics into the HDF5 seismic trace header.
• SV – Can apply Statics from multiple .shf files or the HDF5 seismic trace header as required by user.
• NAVHDR module – Now creates a set of double precision coordinate headers for population by ADDP190
• ADDP190 module – Populates the double precision floating point headers created by NAVHDR.
• AREAL – When reading HDF5 files display can be refreshed to update any changes to headers in the SV files such as when picking first breaks.
• TRFLAG/TREDIT/IFINFILE – Improvements to how modules work to speed up data throughput.
Bug fixes included:-
• SRME3D – Bug where Offsets in output SegY Rev 1 datasets were having the COORD_SCALE header incorrectly applied.
• READSHF – Writing incorrect shifts out if a shot or receive peg was missing or zeroed.
• SV - not correctly selecting offset ranges on fixed fold shots.
|Go to Top|