470 Posts in 231 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Fourth V6-7 beta release - 10 November 2017||1382 Views|
10 November 2017 at 2:19pm
On the 10th of November 2017 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-7) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release included:-
• IMAGE-K3D - Optimsation of application underway, speed up of velocity grid calculation.
• SEISWRITE – Scans the headers of the hdf5 file noting which are non-zero and storing the range of values in these headers.
• SV – first break picks stored in the FIRST_BREAK_TIME header of hdf5 files can now be displayed using ‘File’ – ‘Load picks from input file trace headers’.
• A peg multiplication factor has been added to the Geometry 'Set-up from SPS' form.
Bug fixes included:-
• IMAGE_K3T edge scaling might possibly have failed with some point geometries.
• IMAGE_K3D was aborting on Windows.
|Go to Top|