468 Posts in 229 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: First V6-8 beta release - 02 February 2018||1005 Views|
7 February 2018 at 11:04am
We have completed the first release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas V6-8 and have just provided a download for this latest beta release to our Linux clients. This is the first of an anticipated 6 or so beta releases before the full V6.8 release at the end of June this year.
Some of the features in this beta release include:-
• New SPSTAT2 module - this is a replacement for the SPSTAT module. It is a standalone module that allows for calculation of residual statics using the stack power method. SPSTAT2 handles I/O, can apply NMO and AGC within the module along with some noise attenuation and filtering capability (so removes the need for pre-processing of data in preparation for input to SPSTAT), also creates the pilot/model trace on the fly. As I/O and sorting are handled by the single module the need to use the DSORT_SPS module is removed.
• IMAGE_K2D module in development. This is currently a walking skeleton, and at them moment will only spin up the MPI multi-cores and then closedown - so at present this module should not be used. Over the next few sprints we will add in the 2D pre-stack depth imaging code.
Bug fixes include:-
• SEISVIEW could unexpectedly add a large number of dead traces when attempting to align different pre-stack datasets - this no longer occurs.
• IMAGE_3DKP was incorrectly binning traces with an offset of Zero - this has been fixed.
• Geometry/QGEOM applications now report the number of live CDPs.
|Go to Top|