461 Posts in 228 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Second V6-8 beta release - 05 March 2018||981 Views|
5 March 2018 at 2:20pm
On the 5th of March 2018 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-8) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release included:-
• IMAGE_K2D module (in development) - this is now a working depth migration application, over the next few sprints we will work on optimisation, and implementation of additional operator controls such as tapering and anti-alias filters.
• New SYNGEOM module allows the user to generate dummy traces from a Claritas geometry database which the RANDOM module can then populate with synthetic data. SHOTID/CHANNEL/SHOT_PEG/REC_PEG/OFFSET/SOURCE_X/Y/REC_X/Y/CDP/CDPTRACE/INLINE/CROSSLINE etc headers are populated as applicable.
Bug fixes included:-
• IMAGE_K3D – Fixed a memory leak in the application.
• VIEWSHF – Mouse button behaviour now mimics that of Google earth when using the 3D Isometric display, so more user friendly.
• VIEWSHF – Improved default display of statics, displays all statics on opening and user can then zoom in if required.
• SEISVIEW – Header overlays of user defined trace headers now enabled.
|Go to Top|