471 Posts in 231 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Fourth V6-8 beta release - 30 April 2018||1031 Views|
30 April 2018 at 9:55am Last edited: 30 April 2018 10:24am
On the 30th of April 2018 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-8) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release included:-
• Continued development of support/metadata file linkage to HDF5 datasets for improved QA/QC of processing flows, simplified support file selection, and improved interactivity of log files. The following video on our Youtube channel shows some of the new metadata/support file capabilities available in the beta releases (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ZmaFWyUds)
- All modules now write information on support files which are Applied, Derived or Stored etc in the trace header to the HDF5 dataset.
- CVA/SV/AREAL etc update the HDF5 file used by the application with the name of any support file created by the application into the metadata table.
Bug fixes included:-
• SV – Fixed core-dump that could occur if ensemble fold differed from actual number of traces.
• SV – Resolved issue with exiting SV due to the filewatcher still running.
• SV – When saving analysis zoom windows as segy files the ensemble fold was set to the same as the input file rather than to the width of the window.
• SEISVIEW/XVIEW – When displaying analysis zoom windows for multiple datasets the option to save the analysis zoom windows was resulting in an error message.
|Go to Top|