460 Posts in 227 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Fifth V6-8 beta release - 28 May 2018||583 Views|
29 May 2018 at 2:47pm
On the 30th of April 2018 we completed another release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas (V6-8) and were able to provide a download for the latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the new functionality and features in this beta release included:-
• Completed development of support/metadata file linkage to HDF5 datasets for improved QA/QC of processing flows, simplified support file selection, and improved interactivity of log files. The following video on our Youtube channel shows some of the new metadata/support file capabilities available in the beta releases (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ZmaFWyUds)
- All modules now write information on support files which are Applied, Derived or Stored etc in the trace header to the HDF5 dataset.
- CVA/SV/AREAL etc update the HDF5 file used by the application with the name of any support file created by the application into the metadata table.
Further updates to IMAGE_K2D/K3D and K2T applications adding trace normalisation/aaf-filter, edge effect scaling etc.
Bug fixes included:-
• SV – Fixed core-dump that could occur if ensemble fold differed from actual number of traces.
• SV – Resolved issue with exiting SV due to the filewatcher still running.
• SV – When saving analysis zoom windows as segy files the ensemble fold was set to the same as the input file rather than to the width of the window.
• SEISVIEW/XVIEW – When displaying analysis zoom windows for multiple datasets the option to save the analysis zoom windows was resulting in an error message.
|Go to Top|