453 Posts in 222 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: First V6-9 beta release - 27 August 2018||423 Views|
27 August 2018 at 2:24pm
We have completed the first release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas V6-9 and have just provided a download for this latest beta release to our Linux clients. This is the first of an anticipated 4 or so beta releases before the full V6.9 release at the end of the year.
For V6.9 we have dropped support for Ubuntu14.04-64 LTS.
V6.9 requires a new license format to run.
Some of the features in this beta release include:-
• SPSTAT2 module improvement so the application copes better with missing receivers.
• REFSTAT2D/3D – Both applications now support direct link to the SV application allowing users to update/improve first break picks whilst running the refraction analysis.
• REFSTAT2D/3D default behaviour now enables the SV linkage as standard behaviour rather than needing the user to select this functionality by running REFSTAT2D/3D from the command line.
• SEISVIEW – Added to the list of options for opening HDF5 files from within the support file application or log files.
Bug fixes include:-
• SV – application now suspends filewatcher whilst saving information to the HDF5 seismic trace header.
• RASTER/TOPLABEL - Bug which prevented generation of hardcopy plots has been resolved.
|Go to Top|