468 Posts in 229 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: First V6-10 beta release - 11 March 2019||298 Views|
14 March 2019 at 8:34am
We have completed the first release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas V6-10 and have just provided a download for this latest beta release to our Linux clients. This is the first of an anticipated 4 or so beta releases before the full V6.10 release at the end of June.
Some of the features in this beta release include:-
• A new FKPOWER module – Effects an FK Filter on post stack data by applying FFT2D transform raising the data by a specified power and transforming back to the XT domain providing improved continuity to primary signal and reduced random noise.
• VIEWSHF application now produces better displays for 3D statics.
• ISOVELS - now correctly reads 3D SegY velocity fields into the application and displays based on constant Inline rather than trace number. This works for both CSEGY and SegY Revision 1 formats.
• ISOVELS – Application can now read standard velocity exchange formats – ESSOV2/SHELLV2/WesternGeco Format/Disco/PROMAX2D-3D/UKOOA as well as the ability for users to define custom formats as required and then convert to Claritas NMO formats.
• AREAL – Can now display multiple panels from the command line.
|Go to Top|