456 Posts in 224 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Fourth V6-10 beta release - 04 June 2019||66 Views|
4 June 2019 at 1:38pm
We have completed the fourth release sprint of the development version of GLOBE Claritas V6-10 and have just provided a download for this latest beta release to our Linux clients.
Some of the features in this beta release include:-
• REFSTAT2D/3D – now capture diagnostic information in a graphical window.
• SV – allows sorts other than SHOTID/CHANNEL when first break picking.
• Scrollbar added to XCOMMAND window so user can scroll through log while jobflow is running.
• ADDPICK – module has been sped up by improving the search for the matching SHOTID/CHANNEL to better cope with missing traces.
Bug fixes include:-
• SV - There could be conflict between the horizontal scale being automatically reduced when the plot was too wide and another part of the code rounding the trace-trace spacing to an integer number of pixels - depending on whether that rounded up or down. Now the trace-trace spacing always rounds down.
• DISCSORT – now sets PKEYIDX and SKEYIDX reel binary headers.
• CHECKGEOM – MMAP parameter defaults to Yes - as installations using numpy 1.14 onwards were hitting a bug in numpy – resulting in error messages about it being illegal to use numpy.float64 as an index.
• Resolution of ‘Warning: Possible change of value in conversion from INTEGER(16) to INTEGER(1) at (1)’ messages seen in some parallel jobflows.
|Go to Top|