469 Posts in 230 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Second V7.0 Beta release is now available||197 Views|
23 August 2019 at 2:28pm
We have just released the second Beta release for V7.0, if you are a current supported GLOBEClaritas client and would like a download link please get in touch, new features in this Beta include :-
• DENOISE_TF module, supports windowing of the denoising solution.
• DENOISE_TF – Improved noise modelling for the windowed data.
• DENOISE_TF – Improvements to runtimes.
• RADIAL – Module now handles duplicate offsets more effectively.
• SEISCAT – Can now launch the REFSTAT2D/3D applications from an HDF5 file
• SEISCAT – RMB drop down menu for datasets now ordered based on fnctionality not application.
• SV – Now able to pick first breaks on data that is Rec_Peg ordered, previously data had to be SHOTID/CHANNEL ordered.
• Added the capability to save individual parameter definitions for applications in the users .claritas directory, param forms are saved both in the project globally and for the project for individual users.
• New attribute headers created and populated when picking first breaks – Apparent refraction velocity, and seismic trace amplitude to aid QC/QA of first break picks.
• SRDSTAT – Resolved issue with SRDFILT module so this now works, and updated documentation of SRDSTAT to indicate it’s use for multi-channel seismic, not single channel seismic.
• Bug fix and improvement for Display 3D grid utility – resolved odd behaviour when user used the delete key to clear a parameter space rather than backspace/arrow and overwrite, when saving a grid the file dialogue window now says save not open on the action button.
• GEOMETRY – Update to the Geometry application to work better with high resolution datasets with small SP and Receiver intervals, with large source offsets. This update can be accessed from the command line using geometry -xxx
|Go to Top|