469 Posts in 230 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: Claritas Users Group Meeting - 9th June 2017 - Paris||1583 Views|
1 May 2017 at 9:17am Last edited: 12 May 2017 4:13pm
The GLOBEClaritas team would like to invite you and your colleagues who use Claritas seismic processing software to the first Claritas user group meeting in Paris on the 9th June 2017.
Some of the topics we hope to cover at this meeting include:-
• Showcase the new features and capabilities of the V6.6 release.
• Present the new 3D Pre-Stack Depth Migration capability.
• Discuss the development priorities for V6.7 and beyond.
• Provide an overview of the GLOBEClaritas development methodology.
We would also welcome our users presenting case studies or workflows that you have developed with Claritas to the attendees, if you are interested send me an email to let me know what you would like to present on and we can depending on demand add you to the schedule.
Please find some additional details about the event below and we look forward to seeing you in Paris this June.
When: 9th June 2017
Where: Hotel Mercure Paris Porte De Versailles Expo. 36-38 Rue du Moulin, 92174 Vanves (Paris) Cedex-France
Agenda for the Day :-
• 9-9:15am – Welcome Coffee/Drinks for Attendees.
• 9.15-9.30am – Introductions and venue briefing.
• 9.30-10:45am - Session 1
|Go to Top|