468 Posts in 229 Topics by 67 members
If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.
|Page: 1||Go to End|
|Author||Topic: GLOBE Claritas V6.9 released 11th Feb 2019||347 Views|
11 February 2019 at 2:08pm
Some of the new features available in this release include :-
• Griffon – A new powerful trace header maths utility, allows users to interactively update existing headers, and create new headers in HDF5 datasets, utilises NumPy and SciPy functions, We have also created a number of pre-canned header math functions to enable application of simple straight line 2D Marine Geometry and calculation oc CMP Midpoints XY’s.
• Ubuntu18.04-64 – Claritas now supports Ubuntu18.04 LTS so version 6.9 would be an optimal time to upgrade your operating system if you use Ubuntu.
• Windows Bash Subsystem – Claritas can now provide support for users wishing to test Claritas running in the Windows bash subsystem on Windows 10, contact the support team for instructions on how to install and what release version of Windows 10 is required.
• SNAWT – A new module SNAWT (Surface Noise Attenuation via Wavelet Transform) utilises similar technology to our DUSWELL module to attenuate ground roll/surface noise from land shots.
• IMAGE_K3D – We have implemented some improvements to the code to provide users with improved runtimes of this module.
• READSEGD – Checks the consistency of the General header Shot ID and the trace header Shot ID, where these differ the shots are assumed to be corrupted and will be skipped (unless nodal SegD files).
• RANGE – Default of the only live parameter updated to YES, only populated trace headers are then listed.
• SYNGEOM – Shot range parameter now included so users can output a subset of data from the full Geometry database.
• WRITESEGY – Module has a new separate ID parameter that allows users to write a different file when the selected trace header changes, i.e if you wish to create a separate SegY file for each Inline or Shotid this parameter allows you to do this.
• TXTHDR - improvements to the code have been implemented to allow for a significant speed up of this module.
• REFSTAT3D – This is now like the REFSTAT2D module linked to the SV application and allows for interactive update of firstbreaks in SV which can then be fed into the REFSTAT3D module to help improve the static solution.
• SV – Now has an UNPICK button to remove first break picks if required.
• Geometry – The geometry database used to report the number traces in the survey based on a constant fold for the shot, it now reports the number of live traces in the survey based on the fold of each shot record.
• Geometry – For 2D Wiggly line gathers we have implemented an extreme curvature parameter for lines that have direction changes of 90 degrees or more, this uses a slower search to optimise the gather creation.
• Graphical Interface – If using an HDF5 file as input to a job flow, and the file has the embedded support files table, when a user for example wishes to select an NMO file in the NMO module they will initially be presented with a short list of files based on those listed in the datasets support file table, the user can select from these or choose to select from a full list of files available in the Velocities directory of the project.
|Go to Top|