453 Posts in 222 Topics by 67 members

Signal Processing

Forum » Signal Processing » 3D Pre-Stack Interpolation in Claritas

If this is your first visit, you will need to register before you can post. However, you can browse all messages below.

Moderators: Andy Juniper , Guy Maslen , Keleigh Jones

Page: 1 Go to End
Author Topic: 3D Pre-Stack Interpolation in Claritas 2935 Views

3D Pre-Stack Interpolation in Claritas Link to this post

As part of the new V6.0.1 release of Claritas we have developed a new 5 D pre-stack interpolation module.

To assist users in getting to grips with these new modules we have created a short powerpoint which provides some information on the use of STITCH_PREP and STITCH and there parameters.

Any questions don't hesitate to contact us via this forum topic or the support helpdesk

Re: 3D Pre-Stack Interpolation in Claritas Link to this post

Hi Andry,

have you a Land example or a suggestion to duplicate the receiver an source lines in Land. Or reduce the receiver and source distance?

Thank you,
Marcelo

Marcelo,

I am afraid at the moment we don't have any examples of pre-stack interpolation on Land 3D datasets mainly because we do not have any particularly impressive input datasets. I am however aware of one of our Australian clients running it on a dataset from I believe the cooper basin, processing the data as offset vector tiles and interpolating these. I understand that they did produce good results.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

do you have any examples now? I need to interpolate a land 3D

Best regards, Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Unfortunately we still don't have a suitable Land 3D dataset which we could use to create an example of pre-stack interpolation.
However, as Andy mentioned, we've heard there are clients who are successfully running the pre-stack interpolation module on this kind of data.

Marcello,

Moer for others on this board but I am going to attach the example powerpoint presentation showing the STITCH results on the small land dataset. If required we can also supply example job flows in a project archive to anyone who is interested.

Andy

Go to Top